America's League

Where the Stars of Tomorrow Shine Tonight!


CCBL Tryout Weather update Information

06/01/2006 3:20 PM

Article By:

1 June 2006

Cape League Tryout
Spillane Field, Wareham
Saturday, 3 June 2006

Weather update Information
5:00 pm, Thursday 1 June 2006

     We are well aware of the current poor forecast for Saturday; however New England weather forecasts can change very quickly. We intend to make every effort to conduct the tryout as scheduled; however if it becomes obvious to us that Saturday will be a wash out, we will reschedule for Sunday, 4 June 2006 with exactly the same times as announced for Saturday. The decision to postpone the event to Sunday will be made by 8:30 pm Friday and will be immediately posted on the CCBL and Wareham websites. 

Paul Galop, Commisioner, Cape Cod Baseball League
John Wylde, Wareham Gatemen, General Manager

(508) 295-3956 [email protected]