06/01/2006 3:20 PM
1 June 2006
Cape League Tryout
We are well aware of the current poor forecast for Saturday; however New England weather forecasts can change very quickly. We intend to make every effort to conduct the tryout as scheduled; however if it becomes obvious to us that Saturday will be a wash out, we will reschedule for Sunday, 4 June 2006 with exactly the same times as announced for Saturday. The decision to postpone the event to Sunday will be made by 8:30 pm Friday and will be immediately posted on the CCBL and Wareham websites.
Paul Galop, Commisioner, Cape Cod Baseball League